9/21/03

One Man's Dream!
Well, today I found out... that at 1:30 this morning Fortino Rodriguez went to join the heavenly choir & orchestra. It is wonderful to see that the daughters and Timmy are accepting this as God's will in their lives. I pray that Elida will be strong through this time. This seems to have caught them all off guard in the past year. Fortino seems to have been waiting for Pastor to come back from vacation. After Pastor visited on Saturday, it seems he felt comfortable in letting go. There are so many who have been impacted by this man and his family. I know my boys were blessed so many times by his generosity. Tomorrow night, I will share my heart and bring hope from God's word to the family. Thank you God for sharing 'Tim' with us in such a wonderful life since he accepted You as his Lord and Redeemer! Amen

No comments: