3/4/06

Abrupt stop!


Abrupt stop!
Originally uploaded by rmaxt.
Thursday evening @ 7pm I was on my way to meet my wife for dinner, and well, let me say that we didnt eat until about 3:30am after leaving the emergency room. The other party involved is also a rider for many years & he felt real bad about it, but I know that God is working in all things.



I will ask you to help me pray for a new method of transportation. The bike was on loan from a co-worker and the insurance will pay it off, but I feel bad that the bike (2004 Volusia) is lost. It was a very nice little cruiser, and good on gas.



God is good, and I'm gonna be fine [excluding maybe a few brain cells that may have dislodged and fallen onto the pavement after I did my flying flip over the other vehicle] considering all things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The co-worker

The most important thing is that you still make it to dinner with your wife.

dsh