4/2/06

El Payasito Olivin


You have new Picture Mail!
Originally uploaded by rmaxt.
Payasito Olivin came to El Tabernaculo today! This brother ministers to other clowns on a national level in Mexico & other Latin American countries.

El Payasito Olivin visito la Iglesia El Tabernaculo en 2 de Abril, 2006.
Este ministerio alcansa a miles de niƱos al rededor del mundo.

My photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmaxt/


Some of my recent uploads

DSC07166 DSC07173 DSC07165 DSC07172 DSC07164

(By the way, if the photostream link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

No comments: