6/15/04

Hello from London!

Hello everyone.
Wow, I can't believe that I've finally arrived to London. God is truly awesome, and has blessed me continually. First of all, my flight was great. I ended up taking a taxi to my flat (apartment), and it ended up costing £77, which is like $160 American. Yeah, the £ is = to 2 American dollars, so its kinda expensive here. Anyway, my flat is super nice, and I have 3 other flatmates who are nice as well. Everything is pretty different here, but its super pretty, and I am having a great time! The city is beautiful here. I havent had time to site see yet due to many meetings and interviews, but we'll start on Thursday. I met with the company that I'm interning with which is The London Chamber of Commerce! Yeah, just havning the opportunity to intern there is amazing.
The lady who met with me was really nice, and she informed me of what I'll be assisting with. My job description is as follows: Working on the events team, helping with databases and VIP guest lists, assiting and attending a number of very high profile events, and researching venues and themes for these events!!! Wow, I'm so excited, and very grateful for this opportunity. Thank you all so much for your prayres, support, and for being such incredible friends in my life. I miss you all so very much, and I will continue to keep in touch, and please do the same as well. I am also including my telephone number if any of you want to call sometime.
The number is 011-207-693-5371. Thank you all for being such awesome friends. Please keep me in your prayers.
Love you all so very much-Tabitha Gonzalez

No comments: