10/18/04

Grand Central Station!

Well, we are grateful for God's miracles. Bessie from respiratory just came in and had Dad start his breathing exercises. The big concern right now is pneumonia. Dad needs to cough and do deep breathing to avoid any complications.

Everything has happened at one time. Aunt Minnie just came in, Nurse Bruce is moving stuff around, Dad has to take care of some things, the maintenance man is fixing the wallpaper in the room... and my phone cable is about 3 feet long so I'm tethered to the wall right by the I.V. pump. I appreciate the medical profession, but I don't wish a hospital stay on anyone!

[this really makes me appreciate my Friend Rudy Carrasco's blog for his son and family: http://psalm34.blogspot.com ]

i'll be back soon.
Mac:iBook entry

No comments: