8/8/06

My Cali'ente Wheels!


You have new Picture Mail!
Originally uploaded by rmaxt.
It's a 95 Acura Integra GSR, I believe that's the complete description.
One of the many requests I laid before God was to get a car that was white in color (in keeping with the last 2 vehicles I got for my children). The night before I went to receive this car, I actually dreamed this exact car (color, body style, roof, headlight arrangement)... it may be insignificant to many, but it's a confirmation on so many things for me. The Honda 1.8L V-TEC engine, leather interior, moon roof, working a/c, and gas-saving 5-speed are all GRAVY on the steak.

I appreciate the persons whom God used to bless me with transportation here in this new ministry venture.

I'm telling you... it's like one man's dream... becoming reality!

Thanks God! and thanks to all who were praying for this to be resolved (R.C. & many others), I appreciate you all.

2 comments:

VizCast said...

is it your car........cool

Anonymous said...

yesssssssssss