8/18/06

Wasabi Peas!


You have new Picture Mail!
Originally uploaded by rmaxt.
..so, I'm wondering if you've ever tried a variety of things to help you stay awake when you are driving long distances? If you have grown tired in your search, may I recommend Wasabi Peas!!!!!These clear your sinuses AND keep u awake ;-) On the 40 hour drive from East Palo Alto to Houston, I only needed to sleep for 3 hours... all the rest of the time I would just pop one of these Bad Boys and it was another easy 40 or 50 miles!!! I even had some left over after the 3000 mile round trip! Talk about a good value...

-maxtreo

2 comments:

VizCast said...

You are so funny.....you're able to make a text message commentary about Wasabi Beans take pictures while driving.... yup bro. I can see the highway in the background

Anonymous said...

Max...I am in the process of updating my planner for this year. Your website was written down in my planer because you spoke briefly to our CIS cluster last year at your wifes school. I work at Marshall Middle School as the Project Manager for CIS. I have background in Ministry but God called me here for now. I am glad that I finally took the time to discover your site. Your wife has kept me posted on some of the awesome things God doing through you. I have a blog at www.thenxtlevel.org but have not had much time to update. Check it out if you get a chance. I wish you the best and will send you some prayers. La Paz - Sam