10/3/06

Recent visits...

Well, I looked into the stat counter and noticed that i had a few visitors recently that I may recognize...

* For starters, I wanted to greet my brother in Utah! Glad to see you checked in ABT! Hoping to see ya soon with all your tribe.

* Next, DVULI Rocks! Looking for upcoming opps to connect deeper with DVULI oriented groups around the country

* I am also guessing Pastor Curiel is checking in from Colombia, or maybe someone connected to that ministry... Bendiciones Roosevelt! Espero que estas bien.

* I'm not sure that I know anyone from the Netherlands, Morocco, U.K., Zimbabwe, Tasmania or Hawaii. Across the U.S. it's interesting to consider the searches that wind up at http://rmaxtorres.com

Thanks for visiting... It's been a brief respite being out of tech-connect with the loss of my Treo, but it's gonna change soon....

Again, this blog is a random display of photos (mostly of food) and a smattering of thoughts. The suggested links, however, are awesome blogs/sites that will take you to deep thought, not just dreams! Look in particular at UrbanOnramps, ThomistTacos and GenXCel. Have a hot cup of tea or coffee and a few minutes to put your feet up and your thinking cap on.

I hope you are able to make time to respond in comment form on any or all of these blogs. All of these authors are interested in knowing that they are piquing interest or thought processes in the Blogosphere.

Go forth and cogitate!!! -rumt.

No comments: