1/15/08

End Times News Reports



I took a moment this morning to read some news clips, and it struck me that many news writers are using language such as 'like never before,' 'more than ever,' 'unprecedented' and every once in a while you will hear the 'biblical proportions' phrase. Hmmmm - just a few years ago (when I was a child) I would hear preachers (* and Grandma) talk about how the Bible would be fulfilled on the newspaper headlines... (and RSS feeders). Here's a few that caught my attention today.


Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

No comments: