4/30/08

Dad turned 79 today!


IMG_7786.JPG
Originally uploaded by rmaxtorres.
I am overjoyed that I was able to spend this day with my Dad to celebrate his 79th birthday. It was only 4 months ago that a thought compelled me to evaluate how much I treasured time spent with my parents. Then 2 months ago my Pops suffered a debilitating stroke which paralyzed his right side. As you will see in these pictures, he is now much better. Thanks to all those who pray and support my family. The evidence of miraculous recovery is evident in his ability to now walk (even without the walker), use his right hand and carry on full conversations.
I appreciate all who have helped my Dad get this far in his life.





rmaxtorres' Ruben's 79th Birthday photosetrmaxtorres' Ruben's 79th Birthday photoset



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Grandpa looks really good! I cant believe he got better so fast. Actually, yes I can.... Miraculous.