1/2/04

Congratulations Adrian! The City Council and Mayor were sworn in today at Herman Park's Miller Theatre. Our new Mayor Bill White had a pretty lucid speech that spoke of the new era of 'the Common Folk.' I pray that this next term in our city's government is characterized by cooperation in our communities.

Remember those notes I was looking at? Well, tonight I met a man whose name I had not thought of in at least 10 years! Yesterday I picked up some notes where we worked with Dr. Reginald Klimionok, and tonight I saw him at my niece's birthday party. The visits from the past began earlier today when I saw Officer K. J. It has been several years since the last time. Now I know we will be able to work together in the community on many different programs again. Welcome Back, K.!

Well... it's been a wonderful week at home with the family. Lotsa little (and big) projects got done this week that have been years in the waiting! Thank you TBoyz! (and D!) Lub ya lotz!

No comments: