1/16/04

Well... what do I say... what a week...! quite a few meetings, campus visits, organizational changes, and self-diagnoses. I took one of those on-line tests that just affirmed my thought regarding... i need help!! without being tooooo transparent on this column, suffice it to say that thought patterns do not always line up with reality in my life. I guess i can take comfort in the fact that even if noone reads this, it is cathartic to express 'one's self.'

We (as humankind) should practice expressive thought more often. As children we are encouraged too, but our busy lives sometimes schedule those types of activities away. If you are still in the habit, don't lose it. If it has been a while, revive it. As S. Covey says, "Sharpen the Saw."

The best part of this week was during the Master Gardener volunteer time when several of us entered a discussion regarding "The REAL problem with young people." I will probably get expressive later on, but in a one-word answer it is the "FAMILY."

Giga Bendiciones!

No comments: