7/25/06

EPA Geese...


You have new Picture Mail!
Originally uploaded by rmaxt.
Not really sure about the story behind these Canadian geese that are in the field at the 49er's School every morning. Very interesting flock. Usually there's one who stands guard, head up, alert, watching for any danger in the area. Not sure what time they show up or leave, but I pass by between 8:45am-9am and they have been there every morning. I'd love to see them come in for a landing! We're inland some distance from the Pacific Coast (2 miles) and only 2 miles from the end of the Bay, at the bottom of the Peninsula.

Very interesting community! It's beginning to feel more like home, except for one thing... I don't have a home yet! I'm still waiting for an apartment to open up. I have been graciously hosted by the Founder of BCM up til now. Looks like an apt. next to my friend 'John' is gonna be available soon. Check me later. btw, dont make any comments, whatever you do... keep your comments to yourself... unless you wanna click the link below and leave something for the whole world to hear/read.

No comments: