7/17/06

An Open Letter to all my friends...

For those faithful (and intermittent) bloggers...
I just want to use this opportunity to communicate to the Blog-o-Sphere my upcoming move from H-Town! This can be a good thing, be happy with me :) it's hard enough as it is.



On July 17, 2006 I will be transitioning from Houston
to begin working in the San Francisco Area with
Bayshore Christian Ministries (BCM) in East Palo Alto,
CA. Some of you have been listening to me shuffle my
feet for a few years, waiting for God's Direction in
these decisions. I will keep the Yahoo address, and
Houston cell # for at least the next year, but I will
keep you informed by posting info and address changes on
my online profiles when I settle in on the job.



Part of my joy will be to recruit college-age interns
around the country to be part of the BCM team during
the year. We always need more interns to be able to serve
the growing numbers of these children and preserve our staff/student
ratio and be effective (There is currently a waiting list of children who want to participate and cannot until we get more volunteers). At the same time these visiting interns will grow in their life and ministry experience. Please feel free to look at the website @ http://bayshore.org to see more information about this ministry. If you are interested in talking about this, or have more questions, please feel free to contact me as we take this next step in serving YOUth.



I apologize if some of you will receive this info on
several lists, since we may be cooperating members in several different groups. Have a wonderful summer! I'll keep you posted



Giga-Bendiciones,


Max http://rmaxt.blogspot.com
Vox/Fax: 347-710-1132

5 comments:

RMaxT said...

I am requesting letters of support from those who I have a working relationship with. If you are able to help by providing a letter, please contact me and I will give you a mailing address and/or phone number to send it to. You can always fax it to my e-fax @ 347-710-1132 . Thanks for your help! You are appreciated.

David M said...

Congrats... :( hate to see you leave though. Vane and I are thinking about leaving to go back to Houston. Now you can't leave. :)

David M said...

Also,

Let me leave you with two resources for wherever you land.

http://www.battleforgod.org <-- This excellent site is awesome especially if you beleievers with a lot of questions about Spirituality, Apologetics, Worldviews, etc.

http://www.thomisttacos.com (Mine)

John Liotti said...

Houston, Thanks for sharing Max with us. East Palo Alto feels honored and blessed to have him serve our community for a season. We'll take good care of him, feed him tripitas tacos regularly, make sure he bathes and goes to bed early...

God has big plans for you, Max. I'm glad we get to share in your destiny.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!