5/29/07

F.U.E.L. - Cyber Cafe: HardCore Dancing



Mike and Shari May have an awesome ministry site [F.U.E.L. - Cyber Café] just a few miles North of Houston's Intercontinental Airport in Humble, Texas. Mike has a gift for video production and his media page is a good browse. Being as old as I am, I don't hear about these kind of things until they are historical events (like me). Check out this video! It's worth the wait on the download.


Click here to see the movie!

I guess what I appreciate most is that God has someone to reach out to all the different 'peoples' in the world today. If this is a changing genre, then who is searching out the new 'tribes' that haven't heard Good News... and who is learning their language to be able to speak to them in a way they will understand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So great to see the Humble Mays still doing their thing! I met Buddy, Mike, and Shari when I first visited Doug in Houston and we drove out to their ministry complex. What wonderful people!