6/2/07

Search Institute: 40 Developmental Assets

My Friends!

I always get motivated with good resources. I have embraced the 40 Developmental Assets Framework for several years and it seems to be a good match for needs that I have become aware of lately. I wanted to share the link for the Search Institute and the 40 Developmental assets. This is a fantastic, replicable framework to establish touchpoints for improvement in our communities and families. The pages are avaliable in Spanish and other languages as well as for different age groups. I consider this a great tool for sharing a Pro-Active approach to addressing challenges in our society, as I do the leadership curriculums that will help us raise the next generation of Change Agents in the World. Please feel free to contact me if you need to schedule training events for your organization.

PAX,
=max=

Search Institute Asset Lists
http://www.search-institute.org/assets/



No comments: