8/20/07

5th Ward Solutions!

Today I went on a site visit of Wheatley High School. I am being considered/considering assuming a role as Project Manager for Communities in Schools (CIS) on that campus.  After a brief exchange with the Principal, Mr. Johnson - we stepped out of his conference room and there was the Executive Principal for that area.  As Divine Providence would unfold, I served Ms. L. Hinojosa when she was an Elementary School Principal in the North Side. We worked together to resolve the community concerns of parents in that area.  Thankfully, she had a positive experience and affirmed the High School principal's decision to bring me on board. I hope the proceeding steps will yield good outcomes.  Here is another opportunity to bring proactive solutions through an involved community. 

No comments: