8/10/07

Speak! Conference at Lakewood



This Saturday I'll be able to take part at Lakewood Church's Speak! Conference. There will be two workshops in Spanish that I will present on 'Speaking to Inspire' and 'Connecting with your Audience'. This will be a full day, with a variety of speakers. I am especially excited about Kim Kossie presenting 'Tech Messaging-reaching the world through Technology.' When I was writing my Pastor Gadget article for the Urban Youth Workers magazine (circa May 1997), there were nominal ventures by the church into technology... look at us NOW! Thanks to the organizers at Lakewood who are willing to allow us to speak into the lives of Latino church leaders.

If you can attend the conference, please look for us. I know you will find many of the speakers very interesting and inspiring. If you are able to come, I believe you will be enriched.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff hermano mio. Funny how we are all advancing the KIngdon in synchronicity...I love it!