8/13/07

MASHUP - my Web2.0 word of the day


ok, at the speed with which this Web 2.0 thing is going, it's gonna get overshadowed by Web 3.0 soon, so I better learn some of the basics before I'm left in the dark. I've heard some of the words/phrases lately, and I 'think' I know what they mean, but not really... so here goes the Tex-Mex definitions of Web Dos Punto Zero.

Mashup - comes from Jamaica and means to destroy! (says Wikipedia) Pero el Tejano dice que it is putting all las cosas que you wanted to say, pero al mismo tiempito.. you just do them al estilo 'mashup' at the same time, together. Like an audio podcast pero con pitchers, tu sabes, pitchers! fotos? yeah, photos! Or your Powers Poinks con tu voz or con musica. And then make it so it can go to your i-poth.

Thats the word, MASHUP... o, tambien... como dices, how you say it, when you don't pay to mush atenshun to what you do... sometimes you mashup and make a mistake.

Hasta el grito!!
-el Tejano

No comments: