9/28/07

Chicago - Midway!

As I travel, I notice that just about every airport has some unique sculpture, art or theme that intrigues me (except IAH -yawn) ... So can I ask you Chicago locals, or traveling vets... what is this thing in Midway Airport?

I flew in for Calvin and Christina's wedding on September 29, 2007.  Both of these young people have the Call of God on their lives and I would like to invite you to join me in praying for their lives and ministry.  Each of them are truly gifted in reaching the hearts of young people, and as they raise their own family it is critical that they continue being Salt & Light in the face of every adversity.

Dear Loving God, in your mercies, give Calvin & Christina wisdom to seek the depth, width and breadth of your love.

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

[Romans 11;33]

PAX,
Max [from Treo]

No comments: