9/4/07

Grateful for small miracles -


Grateful for small miracles -
Originally uploaded by rmaxtorres.
At least it didn't spill on me while I was driving!!
I usually don't like to drink HOT coffee while I am driving just in case it spills... so today I waited until I got to 'work.' As I headed to the school building, my tall dark-roast coffee succumbed to the laws of gravity and demonstrated the liquid properties of my treasured beverage by spreading across the parking lot.
A student who observed the event shared his wisdom - "That was that expensive ~brandname~ coffee. You should have just saved your money and made some at home." To which I replied, "..but I wanted to get to school on time. I guess I'll just have to get up earlier."
From the mouth of babes often comes wisdom! Earlier to bed, earlier to rise, and brew my own dark roast the way I like it. Gracias mijito! I accept your rebuke.
It's a principal of my life: It's all good.
Something good's gonna happen today.

4 comments:

VizCast said...

And to help you out I have two bags of Starbucks coffee I'll hand over to Dahlia later this week.

RMaxT said...

Leave it to VizCast to come through in a pinch!!
I told you something good was gonna happen today.
-thanks D.

VizCast said...

coffee delivered......into the hands of the other D

RMaxT said...

HEY D! THANKS FOR THE NEW COFFEE SUPPLY!