9/9/07

In times of sorrow -

- the family of God supports each other.

When this couple was returning from a recent trip to Dallas, they were involved in a fatal car crash where the husband was tragically killed.

Interestingly, on one night of that trip he was gripped as watched Billy Graham preach on True Repentance. As they drove back to Houston he was listening & singing with a radio station playing 'at the Cross, where I first saw the light.' then the wreck occurred.

Noel Sandoval, Rest in the Lord!

[from Treo]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I hope to see him one day...up therr!

Anonymous said...

Very moving speech by Noel Jr., I believe we all got to know Noel Sr. a bit better after the speech.

Yvonne said...

I didn't get to go to the funeral but I did attend the wake of my late cousin Noel Sandoval. He was a man loved by many and there wasn't a person who didn't love and respect him. "May he rest in peace". My thoughts and prayers are with the family he leaves behind may God watch over all of us until we are together again! I smile when I think of him and I know he is smiling down on us! I am inspired by his last moments of life and somehow understand why things like this happen, we all will be called for one day! God Bless you all! Yvonne V. Garza