10/25/07

Sittin on my Softail!


IMG_3673.JPG
Originally uploaded by VozCast.
Well, the title may be misleading - but suffice it to say that my 52nd Birthday was filled with a wonderful surprise. My BFF&E of 30 years gave me the most incredible hook-up. Thanks Dahlia! The 100 year Anniversary Edition, 2003 Fat Boy is smooooooth with the 1450 c.i. balanced engine and EFI (fuel injection). Even stop lights wouldn't spill my coffee (not that I drink coffee while I'm driving:)

INTROSPECTION:
I hope you're enjoying each day that we are given. Lately, I have been reflecting on the sacrifice that my parents experienced as I deal with the students at my school. If you're a parent, know that every miniscule contribution you make into your child's life is critical. Consistency is the key.
I like riding. It gives me time to think and be grateful. I'm not a fair-weather rider. No matter if it is Hot/Cold, Sunny/Cloudy, Day/Night and Dry/Rainy - I wanna ride. In life, I desire to be as consistent. As a parent, I desire to be consistent. As a servant, I am committed to be consistent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome bike! Happy belated bday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jer,
Please tell Pastor Harley that I hope to take a trip up to the NE one of these days to take a run with him.
PAX,
=max=

Anonymous said...

BTW everyone, my cryptic BFF&E =
Best Friend Forever & Ever
(til def du us part)