6/21/08

I can see clearly now...


I finally went the 'contact lens' route yesterday! I begin my 7 day trial and wait to see what the Opthomologist says next week. It's interesting to be looking around and see near and far without frames.

My problem is just that I have an aversion to sticking my finger in my eye. I know this will take a while to get this down.  I think what I will do is put a hilarious video of me trying to get one of these contacts in my eye (instead of this obviously professional 'contact lens model')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey max welcome to the club of contact wearers :) i do know the feeling when i first got into them. but now i can't do without them. i see better than with my glasses. i can do a whole lot more. hey, i met you at the uywi in calif in march. we were in dj's class together. i asked you about your little video camera. i now have one. love it. thanks. keep up the good work.