3/18/07

Exodus -Day3:Sunday



After sleeping in Williams, AZ (down the street from the Grand Canyon) I had a great breakfast at the Pine Country Restaurant (cool Hwy66 shrine) and walked around to see some of the cool stuff (like a red caboose). Then I HAD to stop at the Meteor Crater to see a hole in the ground. [ok, just in my nerd mode] The wind gusts across the desert reached 56mph so they made us come down from a cool vista point. But then I (we, me & Dunny) got to see an Astronaut Hall of Fame and it was cool to see my classmate from High School listed on that wall. Thanks Bernard!
The Dinosaur adventure was definitely scary (not) and the rest was road til Albuquerque where I ate dinner at the Frontier Restaurant. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
"if life is a race, then this is the pit stop"-Starbucks Quote

3 comments:

VizCast said...

And coffee......what a deal

Anonymous said...

dshernandez said...
Eat some of your great homemade by KidSmart children peanut butter cookies. They have enough sugar to keep you going for hours.
3/18/07 8:31pm

dshernandez said...
boy and his toys
3/18/07 5:01 PM

Anonymous said...

I love that line, "down the street from the Grand Canyon." Must be some street!