3/21/07

Houston Nights

Probably one of the best thing about Houston is the night time. Much cooler, less humidity, and my Dollie is out of work. It has been good to take a stroll, have a snack or just be together. We're not empty nesters by a long shot, but we are blessed to have 4 grown young men taking strides

D'Amico's Dinner
D'Amicos dinner on Wednesday night was a wonderful Italian food experience, but I must say that within the context of reference to the Liotti Cucina, it was a moderate second.

2 comments:

John Liotti said...

thanks bro... I made Carne Asada tacos for dinner... we both paid homage to each other!

Anonymous said...

Max,

I can sense the peace in your voice (well, actually more like your fingertips as they type). I am happy for y'all bro. I hope we can see each other sometime soon!