7/8/08

Behind the chrome:


I hope I don't have to see this sight too often!  At least not for a while.  I have always enjoyed doing mechanical work, and I have been fairly successful over the last 40 years or so since my dad first asked me to hand him a 'crescent wrench.'  That was a true learning experience.  Not many 12 year old kids know what a crescent wrench is, and I was definitely in that majority. 

My days of tinkering in my 'non-American' brand name motorcycles has expanded into the HD world now.  That hefty V-Twin looked intimidating, but give me a little time to build up my tool box again - and we'll be back into it.  I just have to hold my breath for that phone call from Mancuso's. . .  then I will drain the rest of the bank for that next ransom payment. [click on picture for higher resolution]


No comments: