7/3/08

Independence - the Land of the Free


One of the gripping realities in the U.S. is the glaring oversight of the First Nations People and all the issues they have faced with European Encroachment.  The Trail of Hope Conference for First Nations youth was this week in Durango, Colorado.   It was a heavy heart that surrendered my notice of absence for this event.  I love gathering with the heritage of my Great Fathers.  


Visiting Jeremy Del Rio's site, I picked up this article on the day before Independence Day.  Please visit Jeremy's site and dig deep.


I believe in the Great Mystery because I am a follower of Jesus.
I read the scriptures and help build the community of the Creator as an ambassador,
sharing the good news of healing to the unversed.
I tell them they can turn around from failing
and to follow Jesus because of Creator’s great love for them.

No comments: