7/5/08

Flores Family Reunion

IMG_8575.jpg Flores Family Reunion
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmaxt/sets/72157606015579842

About the set
171 items | 0 views

On July 5, 2008 the Flores Family swarmed Pavilion #4 at McArthur Park in San Antonio, TX.  These are the first set of pictures I have taken since I got contacts.  MY AIM IS OFF!  There are a lot of blurry shots, and I have no one to blame but myself.  Oh well, please take the time to view, and take a shot at identifying the set of pictures I took of the back of several heads.  See how you do.  I hope your 4th of July Holiday was a time of celebrating the freedoms we enjoy in this country.  As my Pops told me in 1976 when I returned from my first trip out of country, "To Love America - Leave It!"    You're still right, Pops.  

A selection of things from the set

IMG_8517.jpg IMG_8519.jpg IMG_8518.jpg IMG_8520.jpg IMG_8521.jpg

(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

No comments: